At Homebush Boys, technology is more than just a SmartBoard at the front of the room. We develop students that not only know how to use technology but have a deep understanding of how it works, how it fits into the bigger picture and how to use it to do incredible things. Your son will have many opportunities to experiment and explore with technology including:
- Letting their imagination run wild with 3D printing.
- Developing problem solving skills with Lego Mindstorms.
- Creating a virtual world with a variety of 3D modelling suites.
- Sparking their entrepreneurial spirit with iPad app development.
- Using digital cameras to capture inspiring interpretations of the world around them.
(Images 1, 2: Students developing Lego Mindstorms competitors for the RoboCup tournament.)
(Image 3: Students printing custom chess pieces on the 3D printer.)