Applications for Local Enrolments
The learning spaces at the school limit enrollments to approximately 1200. Thus an average number in each year of approximately 200 is desirable. For students coming into our school for Year 7 please see our Expression of Interest Form & Information Guide for more details.
Applicants will be asked to establish Proof of Residency, Visa Status or Australian Citizenship.
Local students have an entitlement to enrolment at the school on the following conditions:-
- they MUST reside within the school’s drawing area in the company of their parent/legal guardian. (Please see the School Catchment Map)
The offer of enrolment is subject to verification of your place or residence. Please note it is most important that these documents must be in the name of parent/s or legal guardian only. We do not consider applicants who live in shared accommodation or hold a private lease as satisfying criteria for enrolment in this school.
The documents required are:
- Own Property-Latest Council Rate Notice OR
- Rent Property-Lease Agreement from Registered Real Estate Agent with latest rental receipt
To verify above documents we also require two (2) of the following:
- Electricity, Gas or Telephone Account, Water Rate Notice, Bank Statement in the name of
- Parent/legal guardian and at the nominated address.
If they enrol after the initial school structure is established then the subject choices, particularly for elective subjects, will be limited to those with a vacancy. Years 9 – 12 would need to accept these limitations before enrolling.
The Principal will under normal circumstances interview each applicant to determine suitability and final placement. In the case of the transition from Year 6 into Year 7, an enrolment panel chaired by the Principal will determine placements.